2021 to Present: Racquet sports director – NEOM city
2017 – 2021: Head coach – sports avenue club
2016 – 2018 JTI officer- Lebanese Tennis Federation
2014 – 2016 Elite Project manager – Beirut Marathon Association
2015 – 2018 Tennis coach for Lebanese national team – Lebanese Tennis Federation
2011 – Present Official Judge called by the AEFE
2011 – 2017 Fitness club manager – Sporting High Cub
2011 – 2017 Head Tennis instructor – Sporting High Club
2009 – 2018 Tennis equipment’s seller (wilson)
2009 – 2021: Head tennis coach, advanced tennis team supervisor
Notre Dame De Jamhour Club – Jamhour -Louaize
2007 – 2020: Physical & Sports Education Teacher
Notre Dame De Jamhour School (NDJ) Jamhour -Louaize
2007 – 2021 Present Ski Instructor
2009 – 2016 Fitness trainer (Jamhour club)
2008 – 2011 Gymnastic Instructor
Main tasks and Responsibilities
- Organizing different tennis tournaments for all categories double and single.
- Create and supervise summer tennis school program in NDJ club.
- Organizing sports camps inside and outside of Lebanon
- Initiating, promoting, managing recreational activities.
- Promoting and selling sports equipment and accessories.
- Prepare a yearly report to the club management including: tennis team achievements, equipment needed, player’s progression, financial data, ect.
- Set a schedule for the tennis coaches team.
- Supervise and prepare advanced players for the tournaments.
- Attend and organize meetings and trainings in order to provide the staff with up-to-date knowledge.
- Communicate and coordinate with parents, students, local and international club, federations, international contacts.
- Create an agility, fitness, coordination program.
- Follow up with students and parents on a daily basis.
- Introduce and develop tennis in schools.
- Supervise, entertain, motivate large group of people (children and adults).
- Coordinate with colleagues, schools, universities, NGO, federations.