2021 till 2022: High Performance Coach, Bahrain Tennis Federation
January/May 2020 High Performance Coach, STA Singapore Tennis Association (Cancelled due to the pandemic)
- Responsible for coaching the Under 18 singaporean National Team.
- PBI Tennis Professional, PBI Headquarters, Magnolia, Texas All professionals joining PBI complete an intensive training program on PBI coaching concepts, resort and club management and programming, including practical experience at the PBI headquarters tennis facility.
2018- 2019 Founder & Head Coach, CTA Academy, Cuenca, Ecuador
Responsible for coaching and travelling with some of the best high performance players of the region to national & international tournaments, including mentoring and developing the best wheelchair tennis player of the country.
2017 – 2018 Academy Director & Head Coach, Ambato Tennis Club, Ecuador
My duties included not only the entire developing of the tennis school, but also the coaching and mentoring of two number one junior players at a national level
2016 – 2017 Head Coach, Azuay University (Universidad del Azuay), Cuenca, Ecuador
I was in charge of the training and development of the university tennis team, preparing them for the national competitions and international invitationals
2014 – 2016 Federación Deportiva del Azuay, Cuenca, Ecuador
This Federation is in charge of developing the entire spectre of sports in the region, and my responsibility was the coaching of the high performance junior team and also a group of professionals
2013 – 2014 Brian Dabul Tennis Academy , Guayaquil, Ecuador
At the time for sure this was the main high performance tennis academy of the country, and my duties as a travelling coach was developing the game of a long list of top junior & professional players not only at the academy but on the tour as well.
2008 – 2012 High Performance Coach, Buenos Aires, Argentina
During all these years after working for the High Performance National Centre i was a self employed coach mainly dedicated to the development of young tennis talents.
2005 – 2009 Hurlingham Club, Buenos Aires, Argentina
One of the most traditional clubs in Argentina, home of the only group of grass courts in the country, my duties included the deve- loping of the tennis school and also the directing of the high performance academy.
2004 – 2014 Megatlon Gymnasium , Buenos Aires, Argentina
Perhaps the main gym chain of the country, a multi sport facilities that also offers tennis for a high end clientele, i coached there for a decade to a broad variety of players of every level.
2001 – 2002 Corrientes Tennis Club, Corrientes, Argentina
One of the most important clubs of the north east region of Argentina, this was my first professional coaching experience where I had the chance to work with future ATP top players.
References Available from:
- René Zondag: CEO of PBI: “Peter Burwash International” E-Mail: email@example.com
- Gustavo Pinto: President of the Ambato Tennis Club. Phone (+593) 0995 124 137
- José Verdezoto: President of the “Federación Deportiva del Azuay”. Phone: (+593) 099771 1310
- Andrea Tiezzi: Former WTA player and coach of the High Performance National Tennis Centre (CENARD) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org