2003 to 2007: Senior Tennis Coach Court Sportz Tennis Centre – New South Wales, Australia
• Cultivated team player dedication and loyalty by teaching excellent sportsmanship and commitment.
• Directed and scheduled all tennis lessons including adult & junior squad training, devising lessons on
introductory and advanced skills to support safe and guided athlete development.
• Managed budget to properly allocate for equipment, travel, and other required elements of operation.
• Cultivated new business growth & development through administration, marketing, and financial
2007 to 2014: Athlete Development Manager/Tennis Australia Player Support Team Coach Tennis NSW/Tennis Australia – New South Wales, Australia
• Coordinated Player Development Pathways, delivering State coaching program for identified
• Liaised with stakeholders on optimal athlete development delivery in the region, managing all
communication and training requirements of scholarship athletes, private coaches, and parents.
• Orchestrated Elite squad training, physical preparation, and tournament scheduling including: State
Training Camps, Tournament Tours National & International ITF, National Championships.
• Coached various levels of players such as National Champions, State Athletes and National Academy
• Conducted coaching at local, regional, and international levels, providing International Coach
Education and Player Development within Australia, China and Malaysia.
2014 to 2017: Director of Tennis The British Club – Singapore
• Directed all tennis programs for Singapore’s leading private members club, managing a team of 4
coaches, 2 administration staff and 3 shop staff.
• Organized pathway development and programing, facilitating the teaching skill development of all
• Administered tennis team training, private lessons, and member bookings, while coordinating yearly
lesson plans & tournament schedules.
• Ensured club budget and targets were met monthly, utilizing exceptional financial management
• Coordinated with General Manager, Senior Staff, Board Members and Sports Convenors to facilitate
tennis section’s continued growth and development.
2017 to 2021: Development/Tournament Performance Coach Independent – Singapore
• Directed player development pathways for competitive players based in Singapore while providing a
South East Asian training base for international touring players.
• Coordinated Technical and tactical development of performance and tournament players.
• Training and scheduling including ATF Juniors (Asian Tennis Federation), ITF Juniors and Pro
• Provided remote mentored to ITF Pro Tour players, motivating athletes to become stronger, more
agile, and more effective through training habits and proper planning.
2021 to Current: Head Coach Alexander Waske Tennis-University – Germany
• Head Coach managing a Team of 10 Full Time Coaches and 3 Full Time Physical Trainers
• Plan, structure and deliver world class coaching to the athletes at the Pro Base.
• Oversee the long-term planning for all athletes, periodized planning and tournament schedules
• Technical and biomechanical analysis of current players and new players within the academy.
• Upskilling of current coaches and provide resources for individual professional development.
• Tournament planning and tournament travel for ITF Juniors and ITF Pro Tour Players
• Co-ordination and planning of strength and conditioning to meet the individual needs of the athletes.
• Stakeholder communications and meetings