I am passionate about psicology, about how our mind works. We must understand first that we have thoughts and these thoughts generates emotions by images and these emotions produce mental strategies causing behaviours that will conclude in a final result.
If I translate it to tennis, our sport, as a tennis coach I will create positive thoughts in my player, bringing on positive emotions and giving us the famous confidence, indispensable to make a player with a solid mental and emotional structure, managing them in the correct way to reach the highest performance in my player during an extended time.
The confidence is the result to be able to manage most of the situations that appears in a match. The confidence comes from work, from the identity of work, the routines between points to be able to relax and continue performing with his/her game style. The result is a consequence of a job well done.
We must comprehend that tennis is a long process, hard and tough but at the same time with full of learnings and excitement. I consider very relevant to do a very solid and consistent base to make the player keep growing personally and professionally in the upcoming years and he/she can maintain in the highest level.
As a coach, I instill the tennis player to manage the calm and the relaxation in stressful game situations to reach high tennis levels in his game style.
The tennis player has to be balanced on the tennis side and on the human side, considering that the welfare is the base of everything. And definitely you have to believe in your player, because is not possible for me to work with someone who you don´t believe and you want the best for him or her.
I really love to work with my player mindset. For that, I always recommend the player reading useful books, and enjoy time together off the court to create an strongest tie between coach and player.
- Native languagues in Spanish and English
- Implementation of tennis programs for juniors, seniors and pro players
- Expert in analysing technical, tactical, physical and mental aspects of tennis game
- Management of competitions, tennis clinics and promotion of tennis through social tennis
- Liaison with club/federation members related to memberships, tournaments and client relationships.
CREATIVITY AND ORGANISATION SKILLS
- Developing training manuals for competition players with activities on-off court with specific tournament preparation strategies
- Ability to choose high performance tennis players based in their hard work, attitude and tennis skills
- Developing coaching plans for minitennis, beginners, advanced, junior, senior and social players
- Experience in designing, implementing and running a club7federation coaching program involving tennis coaches, parents. sponsors and club members
- Skills to lead a team of coaches and encourage them day by day
- Skills to manage multi-tasks in the business environment
- Exceptional communication skills in dealing with different people and circumstances
- Training in fitness for a tennis player by GPTCA
- Powerexplosive coach
- Masterclass in fitness for a tennis player by Horacio Anselmi
- G-SE (Grupo Sobre Entrenamiento) course about fitness and injury prevention in sports
ATTENDANCE TO TENNIS CONFERENCES
- 3rd World Tennis Conference by GPTCA SI March 2023
- 2ndWorld Tennis Conference by GPTCA/SI March 2022
- ITF World Coaches Conference by BNP PARIBAS November 2021
- I Simposium Online by Spanish Royal Federation (RFET) November 2020
- Conference at ATP Valencia Open500 by Spanish Royal Federation (RFET) October 2014 and October 2015