September 2018 – present: CEO Lenton Tennis International, London and Dubai
Founder of a specialist tennis company providing elite advise and consulting to individuals and companies on facility development and business operations for sports venues and projects with a specialist knowledge in tennis and padel tennis. Clients include Majid Al Futtaim – Tilal Al Ghaf, Dubai Holding – Caesars Palace Hotel, Jumeirah Group – Zabeel House Hotel.
July 2009 – January 2018: Director of Tennis & Business Operations Dukes Meadows Golf & Tennis & fc**tennis academy, London
- Tournament Director, management of venue and facilities
- Working with government and governing body’s, parastatal organisation’s (LTA , Hounslow Council & Sports Impact)
- On court individual and group session syllabus creation and session delivery, player performance evaluation, goal setting and monitoring, tournament scheduling, ranking monitoring
- Athlete goal setting and periodisation, ITF, ATP, WTA tour management and logistics
- Mens Team Captain
- Coach education syllabus
September 2003 – July 2009: Owner & Coach fc**tennis academy, London
- On court session syllabus and delivery, player evaluation, goal setting, scheduling & ranking monitoring
- Tennis Europe, ITF, ATP & WTA tour travel coaching, management and logistics
March 1995 – August 2003: British National Coach Lawn Tennis Association, London
National Coach responsible for player development reporting to Head of Men’s and Head of Woman’s Tennis. Extensive travel around the world as coach to many of Britain’s best ATP and WTA senior players as well as leading ITF juniors. Working with National coaching team and sports science department on KPI’s to re-establish Britain as a world leading tennis Nation.