08/2019 – Current: Head of Sports Science & Performance, Granite Club – Toronto, ON.
- Responsible for junior competitive streams and professional athletes in the following sports: figure skating and hockey, artistic swimming and swimming, tennis, badminton, squash, curling.
10/2019 – Current: Tennis S & C Coach & TPA Tennis Canada Coarse Facilitator, Tennis Canada – Toronto, ON.
- Responsible for junior physical development in National Training Centre as well as on road – tournament physical preparation and support (locally and internationally). Also responsible for preparing and delivering TPA Tennis Canada Coach 2 Corse Physical preparation material: theory and practical components for coaches across Canada.
08/2018 – 09/2019: Strength and Conditioning Performance Coach, Motions unlimited – George Town, Cayman Islands.
- National Professional and Junior athlete support: swimming, tennis, soccer, gymnastics and beach volleyball.
09/2017 – 08/2018: Strength and Conditioning Coach, Peak Power Sport Development – Calgary, AB.
- National Professional and Collegiate athlete support: ice hockey, basketball, volleyball, soccer, and downhill skiing
01/2017 – 08/2018: Lead Strength and Conditioning Coach, Tennis Canada – Calgary, AB.
- National Professional and Junior player support.
Click here to view Kristaps’ full CV