03/2022 – Current: Gemdale (HongJindi) Professional Tennis Academy- Tennis Coach, Shenzhen, China
- Working with high level of tennis players
- Developing suitable training programs for students based on their age, objectives, and individual skillsets
- Coordinating and conducting individual and group tennis lessons.
- Assessing students’ tennis skills to determine areas in need of improvement.
- Scheduling meetings with students’ parents or guardians to discuss their progress.
- Mentoring student-athletes
- Preparing the players for the tournaments. Develop and implement tournaments plan and logistic
07/2016 – 02/2022: MPSC Tennis Academy- Head Coach, Dongguan, China
- Initiates, directs and promotes tennis clinics, special events and programs in an effort to attract and maintain members’ tennis interests
- Recruit and hiring new coaches and staff according to the academy/project needs
- Create and provide training for beginner coaches
- Organizing sport camps and collaborates with numerous athletic, University units and China Tennis Clubs
- Observe participants and correct measure necessary for skills improvement
- Monitor participants’ progress and adapt further programs/improvements as needed
- Plan tennis lessons according to individuals/groups abilities
- Teach all skills level of double and single players
- Preparing the players for the tournaments
06/2014 – 05/2016: Tennis Academy Elite – Tennis Coach Novi Sad, Serbia
- Guided youths approximately 8-14 years old and 14-18 years old
- Supervising the training and drill activities of the tennis players and enhancing their health and fitness in order to ensure that they remain in their best forms
- Scheduled practices for both individual and team enhancement.
- Observed players during practices and matches
- Assessed player skills, collaborated with assistant coaches, and assigned positions.
- Worked as a private coach to under 18 players
- Tennis coach for recreational programs
- Modeled exemplary professional behavior
06/2009 – 05/2014: Tennis Club Meridiana – Tennis Coach, Novi Sad, Serbia,
- Coordinates practice planning, skill development and designs coaching strategies which prepare team for competition
- Establishes a competitive schedule and coordinates team travel
- Recruited new players to the teams
- Observes players, during competition and practice to determine the needs for individual or team improvement
- Provides guidance to a client on their goals and helps them reach their full potential
09/2005 – 05/2009: Tennis Club Tisa – Founder/Tennis Coach Novi Knezevac, Serbia
- Founder of tennis school for the beginners in the club
- Administrated private and group lesson to the club members
- Increase club rate of participations in lessons by 30% due to positive word -of-mouth
- Enforces all club rules and regulations governing the use of the club/facility, Monitors court usage including special events, clinics and lessons.