Current position at Club Continental
- Conduct all stringing responsibilities
- Beautiful 7 court facility
- Has wide range of programming including juniors was well as country club teams
- Play a role in coaching/critiquing at home/away matches
- Act as sparring partner for junior players
- Help them with their mental well-being and pressures/stress from parents
- Give tips for tournament play
- Competing in open tournaments
Southampton Racket Club in Southampton, New York.
- Conduct adult clinics precisely.
- Well executed drills.
- Working with members/guests on a one by one basis.
- Proper court maintenance.
Inn at Perry Cabin in St. Michael’s, Md. 3 court facility.
- Responsible for maintaining/upkeep of courts. Lining/rolling.
- Making sure courts are watered properly.
- Operate the whole pro shop.
- Conduct all stringing for club, members, and guests.
- Conduct the month end report.
- Do inventory
- Make sure all billing is done properly.
- Count stock of all grips, string, etc.
- Communicate well with front desk staff.
- Make sure all bookings are done professionally/properly/clearly through management.
2016-2019: Bolles High School – Paid Hitter/Coach
- Working with young children through high performance
New Braunfels, Tx. Newk’s Tennis Academy
- Country Club working clinics with adults as well as the junior program.
- Newk’s tennis academy-working afternoon high performance program.
- Hitting partner for high-performance players.
- Those that live-in and are a part of the academy.
- Played tennis in the indoor courts with the high performance group.
- Played matches against those looking at colleges.
- Worked alongside coaching staff.