2016- Private Coaching
In July 2016, after almost five years of travelling around the globe and although it was very enriching, I decided to take a break from the federation to reduce my travelling days and spend more time with my family. I started to coach in the Paris area where I live, focusing mostly on highly motivated junior athletes aged 12 to 18, who were showing a true grit for competition.
I also developed a leisure clientele over time but the core of my work remains building and collaborating with competitive athletes to help them perform at the highest level possible.
During the last four years I have helped some pro players get back on tour after an injury. While working as a private coach, I have also deepened my knowledge of specific physical training for tennis. It has helped me tremendously to have a greater impact on their game. Last but not least, I encourage my players to raise their awareness about the mental and physical virtues of yoga practice, the importance of proper food consumption and sleep.
2012-2016 French Tennis Federation (FFT)
As a national coach for the FFT based in Roland Garros, I worked in the women’s department U18 with girls competing in 10000$ / 25000$ ITF events for almost two years. In September 2014 I was appointed for a new mission to develop French rising talents on the junior ITF circuit. I trained two promising young athletes U14, Yasmine Mansouri and Clara Burel. Yasmine reached a top 30 junior ITF ranking and Clara ended up #1 Junior in the world in 2018. Both are now competing on tour and building their career.
2007-2012 Tennis Club de Paris (TCP)
As a Head Coach I had several missions:
- Developing highly competitive junior players from U8 to U18
- Coaching Pro players using our exceptional facilities as a practice base during the Fall and in between tournaments. I always managed to travel with players to have a more significant impact and understanding of obstacles, which may arise during competition.
- Organization of a tournament and a tennis camp during Easter as well as a summer tour with players aged 12 and above.
- While working at TCP I also became captain of the women’s first Team and coached in 5 grand Slam events. French open (2011, 2012), Wimbledon (2011, 2012), US Open 2011.
- Pro players I coached and traveled with: Augustin Gensse, Jonathan Dasnieres de Veigy, Audrey Bergot, and Stephanie Foretz.
April-December 2006 Saddlebrook Tennis Academy
- Training and sparring with junior and pro players such as Martin Verkerk, Jeff Morrison, Ricardas Berankis, Martina Hingis, Jelena Dokic…
2005-2006 Michigan State University (MSU)
- I became the Women’s Assistant Coach under Head Coach Tim Bauer.
2004-2005 Tennis Club de Paris (TCP)
- I worked with players of all ages and levels while completing my first degree coaching certificate. I also coached and travelled with Olivia Sanchez #250 WTA at that time, participating in my first challengers mostly over Europe