February 2018 to present: Coach at Tompkins Tennis International, California
- Developed young professionals in the Ranked Junior Programme, an intense mentally and physically challenging program designed for top players with a minimum USTA Norcal ranking of 100 in their respective age groups.
- Introduced children to tennis in the Future Slammers Programme, which focused on developing hand-eye coordination and developing the basic fundamentals for the game.
- Worked in a range of other children’s programmes, including the Junior Aces and Junior Masters Programmes and Training Programme II and III, to develop their game to high level competition
January 2018: Volunteer for school’s holiday programme, Uganda Charity Trust Fund, Uganda
- Provided tennis coaching to under privileged children for a programme sponsored by the charity, who focus on providing opportunities to alleviate poverty through sport.
June 2015 to present: CEO at Mutima Tennis, Uganda
- Established the Mutima Tennis Programme for entry-level, beginner and intermediate players and aspiring junior professionals, with two daily classes hosting on average 14 children a class.
- Established Tennis Fit, an adult fitness programme that provides all-round fitness exercises with drills that are specifically designed towards tennis.
- Initiated the Friday Tennis Challenge (FTC), a platform for regional professional and high-level amateur players to compete. This FTC also raised awareness for high-level tennis in Uganda and culminated in Uganda being readmitted into the International Tennis Federation after a 7-year hiatus. The FTC also worked with a number of external parties, including Tradelance, which was one of the first e-ticketing systems in Uganda.