- John Jay College – 1996, Division 2, Winner of City and State Championship #1 Singles – Undefeated in Conference.
- Kingsborough Community College – 1995, Division 2, Second in State, and 11th in Nationals #2 Singles / #1 Doubles – Undefeated in Conference
- Ranked junior in the Eastern Tennis Association (ETA), Boys 18’s – top 30, Boys 16’s top 40. Sectional, national, and international tournament experience
- Volunteer for Tennis Smash (introductory tennis clinics prior to the U.S. Open and Breast Cancer Pro-Am Benefits.
Tournament Tennis Travel Coach…2001 to Present
- Travel Coach for junior tennis players at sectional, national, and ITF tournaments
- Critique player performance and discuss development needs with players instructors
- Responsible for coordination of tournament schedules, travel arrangements, meals and tournament entries
Roosevelt Island Racket Club, Roosevelt Island, NY…1995 to 2003
Tennis Professional – worked for Bob Ingersole, Former Eastern Tennis Association President
- Conduct tennis clinics for students at all levels (drills, stroke production and strategy)
- Instructor for junior development program and summer camp
- Practice partner for numerous national and sectional ranked juniors and WTA touring pros
- Coordinated weekly adult tennis parties
Other… Various dates
- 2005 Zonals boys and girls 16’s eastern coach St. Louis, Mo.
- 2004 Junior Davis Cup boys 18’s eastern coach
- Metropolitan Tennis League – drill instructor, Long Island City 1997-2003
- Visiting Instructor for adult camp – Nike Tennis Camps Amherst, Mass. 2000, 2001
- Visiting tennis pro – instructor – Sandals Resorts, St. Lucia 2001, 2003, Jamaica 2005